2010年11月15日星期一

♥ Trip with family (Ketam)

Actually this post is about last sunday !
Because of I'm tooooo lazy and busy, So delay until today : (
I went to pulau ketam last sunday with my family.
Ermmm,, Such as a happy trip that day ! XD
- Picture go -
On the way -
Is time to take picture again : )
Finally , We reached ketam terminal !
There are a lot of people waiting for the boat ~

Actually Ketam is a super small island .
Besides seafood , I can't found other things at there !
Even A shopping centre or a car also no !
* I miss you *

Is fucking hot at there !
So I bought a Hello Kitty fan at there !
* cuteeeeeeee *


I think I won't go there anymore for 20 years !
HAHHAHAHAHHAA
Is toooo boring at there !
For me , NO shopping NO life : )

Next trip : Pulau redang ? Pulau Pangkor or Penang ?

: )

没有评论:

发表评论